We Wrote the Book on Lease Negotiation for Commercial and Retail Tenants!
Each year in America, over two million business tenants negotiate their lease renewal – several hundred thousand negotiate a commercial lease for the first time. If your convention is attracting business owners who lease commercial space, this is the seminar they must attend.
Introducing Dale Willerton and Jeff Grandfield – The Lease Coach!
- Co-authors of Negotiating Commercial Leases & Renewals FOR DUMMIES.
- Professional speakers with insider information (Willerton has worked as a shopping mall manager and landlord’s tenant representative before “switching sides” in 1993 to solely work with commercial tenants and Grandfield with over 10 years of commercial real estate experience).
- Recognized, “go-to” experts in the areas of commercial lease negotiating for both independent and franchise tenants.
- Experience – with a combined 15+ years of professional speaking.
- Knowledgeable, informative, and always prepared.
What does The Lease Coach offer?
- Learn the pro-active steps in negotiating a new commercial lease or lease renewal.
- Learn how to get a rent reduction on your lease renewal.
- Learn how to negotiate for free rent, a tenant allowance, and/or your deposit returned.
- Learn why you should never let the landlord’s real estate agent represent you in your site selection and lease negotiations.
- A free copy of their book, Negotiating Commercial Leases & Renewals FOR DUMMIES, for every audience member in attendance.
Willerton and Grandfield routinely share their “Leasing Dos & Don’ts for Commercial Tenants” with audiences of all sizes; however, they will customize their content specifically and can deliver presentations from one hour to a half day. Willerton and Grandfield will explain, clarify, and define material as needed. All presentations are delivered in English.
Speaking Fees: Depending on the event and location, Willerton and Grandfield command speaking fees from $2,500 – $5,000, plus expenses. These speaking fees can be traded for a trade show booth, advertising in your member magazine, and/or participating in a webinar/podcast for your members … we’re certainly open to hearing and discussing your ideas!
About the Speakers: Before getting into commercial real estate, Willerton owned a number of businesses requiring him to be a commercial tenant. His interest in commercial real estate led him to work for landlords as a shopping centre manager where he leased space to tenants. In 1993, Willerton realized it wasn’t landlords who needed his help, it was tenants. Therefore, Willerton switched sides and became The Lease Coach. Grandfield is a senior consultant with The Lease Coach. Grandfield completed his honor’s degree in business administration with a designation in Marketing from Wilfrid Laurier University. It was the challenge of the real estate industry and satisfaction of working with business owners of all types and sizes that drove Grandfield to join The Lease Coach in 2005.
Clients: The Lease Coach represents a wide range of tenants including doctors, dentists, chiropractors, quick-service restaurants, independent retailers, and franchisees. The Lease Coach has successfully negotiated and consulted on over 3000 leasing projects for tenants throughout The United States and Canada.
To learn more about bringing The Lease Coach to your event or to book Willerton and/or Grandfield to speak, please click on the “Request More Info” button (see below) or call 1–800–738–9202.